Tuesday 27 January 2015

Monday in London


Today I met my old school friend and her new born Baby Boy in London. We had fun viewing the current exhibitions in the Tate Modern, Sigmar Polke and Conflict Time Photography and then lunch in Leon. What a treat day!


I made little George a name picture using my new Sissix alphabet template.


While eating lunch I remarked to my friend that the packaging would be perfect for this weeks Wednesday club craft...so she asked the lady at the counter for some boxes and I went away with 10...there are only 9 in the picture above which was taken on the train on my way home...1 box is currently blowing its way round St Pauls Cathedral as I couldn't catch it when it blew away!


And I even got a couple of rows of my stripy blanket completed.

We had so much fun we plan to do it all over again next month...woowho!

No comments:

Post a Comment