Tuesday 13 January 2015

Christmas 2014 through Lj's lens

 Lj asked for a camera for Christmas and her clever Nana sourced a great, kid friendly one for her.
As you can imagine she took a few photos (300 approx) over the holidays so here is a tiny selection which sum up our Christmas and New Year!



First Christmas in Tattenhall at Nana's house.


MJ's Christmas present...more lego!


Grandad and Barney



M and I


Catching up with nieces!


I love how she took a photo of 'Frozen'...that is certainly a memory of Christmas 2015 and I wonder if we will ever forget her reciting the words as we travelled home in the car. 'Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?'. 'Can I say something even crazier? Yes!' and of course 'Family, Yo Ho'!


Trying out her new camera on Christmas morning.


Trying out her new scooter!


Fun with cousins


A Christmas day selfie!


Sitting on the runway for 5 hours watching the snow fall!


Finally reaching NI, MJ and Hannah having a giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment