Wednesday 21 January 2015

Prayer hands


A couple of years ago I saw a post on creating prayer hands for your children. I really liked the idea and decided to do it for MJ and Lj. So each year I draw round their hands, choose a verse from the Bible for one side and write a prayer appropriate to them on the other side- it is quite nice to think about what your prayer for them for this year might be. I then laminate to protect them and add them to their split ring. This is the third year I have done it and apart from watching how their little hands are growing it is nice to be able to reflect on what was important for each stage of their lives. I keep them with my bible and daily bible study notes so that each day I can pray through their prayer for this year. The kids are also fascinated by them!

No comments:

Post a Comment