Tuesday 26 March 2013

Meet Ernest owl


It is amazing how anxious I feel just asking people if they would like to come along to my skirt making workshop (see previous blog post!) so to balance that stress I needed to make something simple. Something which doesn't really have a function although I have attached a split ring so it can be used as a key ring and something which can be completed in a short space of time. Ernest owl was born this week. Lj has really taken to him. He is make out of fleece so is very soft and strokable! I think I will pop him in my pocket and when I feel my worries and anxieties begin to rise I will hold my wise old owl tightly and remember that worry achieves nothing and crafting is supposed to be fun, not burdensome.

Enjoy making...

No comments:

Post a Comment