Monday 16 September 2013

A very autumnal Monday


 If ever I have spoken negatively about Autumn I apologise. Today has changed my opinion. Today is a beautiful Autumnal day. The skies are blue, there is a coolness in the air but not a chill and the wind blowing is drying my clothes beautifully.

Lj and I have been picking apples in a friends garden and potting up some hyacinths in the hope they will be blooming for Christmas.
 This photo is taken from 'Homemade-Gorgeous things to make with love'





And now while I have a couple of childfree hours I have been for a run...(I am not a runner but I would like to be someone who exercises regularly so I'm trying running again and I'm hoping by mentioning it on here I will be held accountable and keep running). It is not me in the picture, it is another runner who overtook me while I stopped and got my phone out to take a pic of the leaves changing colour and creating a beautiful scene.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your photos Charis, you have a real eye for taking a good picture. I love the runner photo - you captured the mood and the season beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dalia...lovely to have a comment too :)

    ReplyDelete