Wednesday 30 May 2012

Goodbye Mathams Drive


I'm sitting around feeling useless. M has taken MJ to school. The removals are emptying our house at rapid speed and I'm left wondering what to do! The past few days have been hard work, packing, cleaning and lifting. Last night we could barely get into our bed. And not knowing when our moving day will actually be has made it stressful. Even yet with a near empty house we haven't exchanged or completed!

I will post photos of our new house as soon as I can although M has warned me that we might be without internet for 20days (I don't think that will be possible, but we will see!). There will be a lot of work to do when we move in as the new house is like a show house from the 80's. I'm looking forward to the re design but a rest day would also be welcome.

So, here I am signing off for 20 days (ha ha).

See you soon at our new abode...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment