Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter thoughts



I'm surprised by:

How little we know and care about slave labour and child trafficking that takes place to get us the chocolate we feel we must buy at this time of year. Please watch Panorama- Chocolate: the bitter truth on Iplayer for an insight.

How difficult (in fact impossible) it is to buy fair trade Easter eggs at my local supermarket.

The things I'm discovering as I re read the true story of Easter. What a journey Jesus took and price He paid for us.
'God demonstrates His own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.' The bible, Romans Ch 5 v 8.

How difficult it is to blow out an egg and how easy the effort is destroyed by an excited two year old wanting to crack it!

How long it is taking me to collect branches and make an Easter tree with MJ. I blame this cold and wet weather!

How much I'm looking forward to the long weekend and spending time with family.

Happy Easter to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment