Wednesday 24 March 2010

Last night I knitted an egg!



My almost egg shaped knitted egg!

Pattern taken from Rhythm of the Home. As a beginner knitter I felt really good to complete this little project. It took only an hour or so and the most difficult part but was getting started on three needles. It might even give me the confidence to attempt a larger knitting project one day soon! I think I will embroider MJs initials on it and hang it on our Easter tree. His reaction made me so happy, he kept saying 'Look Daddy, Mummy knit egg, look look.' M was not quite so impressed!



I'm now pondering the possibility of knitting MJ some coloured balls to help him learn his colours.

Finished birthday bunting...







The photos are not as clear as I would have liked but all in all I'm pleased with the final product. I'm finding that the more bunting I make the quicker and better it is. I hope this bunting lasts a long time and helps celebrate many birthdays in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment