Thursday 11 March 2010

A fantastic holiday

We all survived the seperation. MJ had a great time with his grandparents and their dog and we had a lovely relaxing kid free few days.

Iceland is an inspiring country. Sparce and isolated yet friendly and captivating. We did lots of relaxing in the hot geo thermal outdoor pools. I loved the coolness of the air on your face, the warmth of the water surrounding your body as you marvelled at the vast open landscape.





Since returning home on Monday I have been catching up on the chores and making Mothers day gifts. This brooch I made for my mum in an evening!



And even had time to start the 'happy birthday' bunting which has been in the pipe line for a few weeks. I might even get back to it now while MJ has his nap, or get a cuppa and dip into this months Ethical living magazine which popped through my letter box this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment