Thursday 12 May 2011

This week so far...

We are having a fun week and it is sure to get even better with my friend coming to visit tomorrow. Jen always inspires as she loves books, all sorts of  books and quite often has a new book stashed in little Archie's pram for us to drool over together.

So what have we been up to...


:: We went to the lake to feed the ducks and found not only ducks but we were able to watch a digger at work, the digger being driven onto a trailer and treat of all treats we saw the tractor hook the trailer on. This may not sound all that exciting but to a 3 year old that is like Christmas morning. He was frozen to the spot as it all took place.


:: This was me trying to take a photo of Lj talking to the ducks but in an attempt to keep her from falling in or my camera falling in I didn't capture much.


:: I got my sewing machine cover made. I cut up the old torn one to use as a template and added a pocket for my pins, scissors and measuring tape.


:: It has taken me almost 4 years to realise that I just achieve nothing but frustration when I try to do structured learning with MJ. So I'm letting him direct his own learning outside of school from now on. With a few cardboard boxes, sellotape, scissors and a stapler he is one happy boy.


:: This week I have learnt how to make my own bias binding, a pillowcase dress and a ruffle! I can't show to much until the recipient has received the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment