Sunday 1 September 2019

Last days of Summer




The weather was good to us for the last few days of the school holidays so we made use of the hot tub, which has now become an almost daily activity for myself, Ezra and Calvin (sometimes the older two join us but never at the same time!). When it is hot tub time Calvin appears with his shorts and Ezra declares 'let's go in the hot tub!'.

In other news, M took the three younger kids to the zoo in Belfast while I took MJ on his annual birthday trip to the Warhammer shop. This time we had phoned ahead and were organised for him to paint his figures and meet some other young Warhammer fans. Sadly, I didn't get a photo of him...all I got when I returned after 40mins to check that he was ok on his own was a 'do you mind, we are talking'...so I took myself off again for some child free shopping and lunch. M thinks I missed him and the younger three as I phoned to check he was ok, but it was more to give myself permission to chill and enjoy my own company (which I did).

No comments:

Post a Comment