Friday 20 June 2014

Everyday Creating #03


Lj and I did a spot of baking this morning in anticipation of family and friends coming and going over the next few days. I had thought we would leave the gingerbread plain but Lj had other ideas so now the men have bow ties and the ladies have bows in their hair.


This is what I should be creating just now but instead I keep getting distracted by thoughts of...


A mud kitchen for Lj's birthday present. I feel it should be easy to make out of all the scraps of wood in the garage but for some reason I'm struggling to get started. I know M could knock it together in a few hours but considering how busy and tired he is at the moment I'm afraid to ask.


Meanwhile I'm enjoying the sound of Rend Collective and am debating buying the CD...the CD cover is pretty cool too.

OK time to stop procrastinating and get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment