Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Making and Learning


I saw an idea similar to this one on pinterest. Lj really enjoys the challenge each morning of matching up the Christmas tree bauble letters. Ideally I would make the baubles circular and a bit more Christmassy but time didn't allow and I don't think Lj really notices! I guess it could be used in all sorts of ways, matching numbers, words of a different language, colours...the list is endless.


My mum told me she had seen marshmallow snowmen in her local bakery, selling at 50p a pop. On Saturday while the boys played Lego Starwars Wii, Lj and I decided to try and make our own marshmallow snowmen. It was a fun activity and they taste great...but then why wouldn't them as they consist of marshmallows, white chocolate, milk chocolate, dolly mixtures and strawberry laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment