Tuesday 13 December 2011

Feeling Christmassy!

This past week we have been busy getting into the spirit of Christmas.


It is fantastic to watch MJ discover and appreciate the Christmas story and his excitement is making me appreciate it anew. On Saturday we spent a long time looking at and talking about the 'Adoration of the shepherds' by Reni at the National Gallery, London.


We watched him take part in his school's nativity play. A very cute camel!



We have been making Christmas pudding truffles as a gift to MJ's teachers.


I have made my annual Christmas decoration. Although I may make a number of decorations each year, I try to take special time and attention with one so that it will last for years to come.


My knitting progresses to a Raglan style jumper for MJ.


And finally, I just had to include one of MJ's monster pictures. I do love kids drawings.






2 comments:

  1. love MJ's drawing - such a menacing monster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas pudding truffles, yum yum yum!

    ReplyDelete