Sunday 17 July 2016

Anyone for tennis?









M and I managed to get tickets for Court 1 on the middle Saturday at Wimbledon and although it was a day of rain delays we did get to see perhaps the biggest upset of the tournament, Djokovic knocked out by Querry. It was my first time away from Ezra which felt strange but my sister stepped up to the mark taking all three kids, along with her two for the day, her birthday no less.


Mj has been enjoying playing tennis on Saturday's with M while Lj is at ballet. So the other evening after school and before swimming lessons I took the kids into town for a picnic tea and a game of tennis. I was really pleased to see how he has improved since last summer. He will be beating me in no time :(


Lj's cousins got her a new tennis racket for her birthday, so now it is her turn to learn. More patience required but as I can see with MJ, the patience pays off and soon I will be able to enjoy playing with her also.

No comments:

Post a Comment