Monday 7 December 2015

Kindness Elf #Day 7


Well today didn't quite go to plan. I was stressed and there was not much goodness or kindness coming forth...in fact I was feeling so moody I didn't even want to be kind...I wasn't expecting that feeling in this little experiment. Then the day became so busy that I hadn't time to even notice much around me and when that happens it is even harder to be kind...because you can't see past yourself and your own little bubble. Now, I'm not sure where we should start tomorrow...do we repeat today or try to pick ourselves up and move on?...it is another busy day and I fear that it could turn out similar to today!

Here are some of the better things that happened today...




 Lj as a Snowflake in 'Santa's Hat'

Cub Scout Carol Service

No comments:

Post a Comment