Wednesday 16 December 2015

Kindness Elf #Day 15

This thing really works!!! I'm finding that although MJ and Lj are not really being kinder to each other...we are going through a stage (I hope it is just a stage) where they could argue about just about anything but that aside they are really embracing being kind to those around them. MJ really wanted to pay for his Cubs leaders ticket into the cinema and took the money from his money box.

While MJ was at the cinema, Lj and I popped into Waitrose where she spoke politely to a member of staff and again to one of the teachers from her school as we were leaving. They are so proud of themselves when they do loud and clear 'Pleases' and 'Thank yous'.

Sadly I'm tired and failing to stay on the ball so Kindness Elf's messages are arriving late and no photos are being taken and I too find it more difficult to be kind to those closest to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment