Thursday 21 November 2013

Working from home!


Have I explained how busy things are with me at the moment...maybe once or twice :)...if not on here...most of my friends and family know all about it!

This morning as I sit at my desk I am feeling so thankful to God for
:: being able to work from home, in my cosy room with a pot of tea by my side
:: a good documentary on Paul Smith to listen to
:: employment when I now have a few kid free hours
:: sunshine on these cold days to help dry my clothes on the clothes line

My bible reading time this morning took me to this verse...

Psalm 92v4

'You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me!
    I sing for joy because of what you have done.'

Now it is time to pop another basketful of clothes on the line and literally run to pick up Lj...singing with joy as I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment