Wednesday 12 October 2011

Lj and her bag



When out for a walk Lj loves to pick up acorns, cones, apples, stones or whatever her little chubby hands can carry. So for a long time I have been meaning to make her a little bag for her to store her treasures until she gets home. Yesterday when in town I almost bought her a little Cath Kidson bag. Indeed it was very cute but I'm not sure Lj would really have appreciated it. So I felt spurred on to make her one myself.

It was finished just in time for a walk in Hatfield forest.

Tonight as the kids were in the bath, I decided it needed a little embellishment. So some little felt flowers with a button in the centre were added.



MJ keeps remarking on how much he likes Lj's new bag, so perhaps I need to make him a slightly more manly one!

1 comment:

  1. Every little girl needs a bag and that is a very cute one indeed! Impressed.

    ReplyDelete