Wednesday 1 April 2020

March, Lockdown begins

Oh my, what a difference a month makes! I just flicked back in my diary to the start of March when we were blissfully unaware that Corona virus was beginning to circulate. I can’t believe it is less than a month. How life inside and outside the home has changed.


With the sun shining and no where to go, the spring clean begins in ernest.


The table tennis table which was only used as a layout space for me has been dusted off and is in full use again. A UPB, an unexpected pandemic benefit, as my friend has coined.


Our last visit to McDonalds drive thru. The following day, even the drive thru closed. We wondered how we were going to cope, not having somewhere to go on a little trip but it is amazing how we can adapt to change.


Home schooling begins. Lj dressed for her first lesson in a Greek chiton!



Ezra’s nursery teacher is keeping him busy with all sorts of activities to complete. Lj helped him to make a farm for his animals and machinery.


We found a huge puddle we could walk to and play in. With no rain for over a week, it was beginning to dry up and yesterday when we visited it had completely dried up so I think we need to discover a new daily walk route.


Calvin has his own hiding place...I could do with one of my own at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment