Saturday 20 April 2013

Make a skirt Workshop 01

 The morning after the night before. I'm still in a great mood after my first workshop. We had a lovely evening sewing together and I'm amazed at how easy it is to make new friends in an evening. Here are some photos of the evening. Thank you to all who came along but also for those who have been praying, wishing us well and all your thoughtful messages. I can't wait to run another Workshop!


Cakes are ready...Lj and Zara helped me make Lemon cupcakes and Corrie provided delicious Caramac peanut squares. Yum.


Table set up ready for the ladies to arrive and choose a fabric.


Happy sewers busy measuring, cutting, sewing and ironing.


One of the finished dresses...well done Sarah, I hope your little one loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment